Createsque

Find me:

Tweak!



By   Katherine Wilson      9:10 PM      Labels: , ,  

Well, it took a little inspiration hunting, but I found a layout/sidebar I like! The colors are more uniform across the blog with link colors matching the ones in my banner and ad-buttons on the right side. (Psst, yeah! They're free! Take one if you'd like!)

I thought I would do a little link love post since I haven't got much time to do anything else at the moment. :) My spare time is now spent hunting. I'll give more details later.

- Blog Brunch (explains the new little button in the right column)
- Lands End Canvas (SALE!)
- Blackberry oatmeal pie bars (made for the 4th, they were absolutely delicious!)
- This amazing vintage dress from the 30's
- Something to read by fryd.
- This book I really want. (B-day present idea?)
- This saying I have to remind myself of every 5 minutes.

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. I love the new changes!!! And that dress/skirt you have on:)

    this is the post I wanted to comment on;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm glad you like the changes! I'm happy with them too :)

    The skirt is super comfy and comes from forever21. :)

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin