Createsque

Find me:

Japanese Creativity



By   Katherine Wilson      12:03 PM      Labels: , , , , ,  

Source: flickr.com via Kate on Pinterest



I have lately become a huge fan of the creativity of some Japanese photographers and bloggers. I'm sure you've seen me use toyokazu's photos as subject beginners in some of my posts. I have also become slightly obsessive about finding japanese home decor/ craft magazines and have been coming up dry in all of my searches. I'm not sure how to easily find japanese blogs, so I usually just stumble across them like this one.

Through the wonderful world of Pinterest and a search for 'flute' Dona Yamazaki's photo came up and I spent about half an hour looking through all of her photos on flickr. I pinned all of these as her photos are not available for sharing from flickr, so go visit and comment on her pretty snaps! 

Her blog is also here if you want to look! 



Source: flickr.com via Kate on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Kate on Pinterest
Source: flickr.com via Kate on Pinterest
Source: flickr.com via Kate on Pinterest
Source: flickr.com via Kate on Pinterest

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. I love that last one!! So airy and free!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin