Createsque

Find me:

Succulents



By   Katherine Wilson      10:40 AM       
{via chapelhall}
{by  kieran_m}



{by Narisa}

I may just have to start a pinterest board for all of the lovely succulent photos I've been finding this morning.
T.W. bought me a pot and colored gravel for my birthday Monday, and now I am researching how to take care of them and what kind I want to find. The pot is big enough for a few actually, so I may be taking a trip to the garden store this afternoon!

If you don't think you could keep a real succulent alive, even for all it's hands-off self sufficiency, you should get one of these beautiful sculptures:

White Succulent Sculpture in Modern Faceted Geometric Gold Container, Tabletop Centerpiece, Desktop Home DecorWhite Succulent Sculpture in Neon Pink Round Container, Desktop Accessory, Tabletop Centerpiece
Gold Succulent, White Modern Faceted Geometric Decahedron Container, Sculpture, Tabletop, CenterpieceWhite Succulent Sculpture, Modern Nickel Faceted Geometric Container, Desktop, Tabletop Centerpiece

They are all made by Michelle Weddle at Waterstone Succulents in TX. 
What a neat and original idea! And quite affordable. Good gift ideas people! ;) 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin