Createsque

Find me:

Well hi there!



By   Katherine Wilson      8:18 PM       

Summer is long gone, and here I come traipsing back from a two month absence! 
I really had no intention of inactivity without any advance notice, but I think you all know how life goes.
I have a new job at a credit union as a teller, and have been enjoying my schedule of 8-5 Monday through Friday. I guess I was so excited to have weekends off I spent my time doing other things instead of blogging! TW is deep in his semester of seminary and I have been working through a lot of things personally. It's funny how when you have such a crazy life things can creep in, settle, even root, and go undetected until you reach a stretch of 'normalcy.' 
I have been terrible at doing laundry now, and keeping real food in the house. But there have also been some deeper personal issues I may go into more detail about later. 

 I am so excited about the holiday season coming up. (I may or may not have already listened to a few Christmas songs...) I plan on making a good number of gifts this year, and now that I have weekends TW and I may even go on a Christmas tree excursion in the mountains! 

Now, here are some fun places I have found that you should check out. :)

The coolest jewelry ever here: Jowita's shop on Etsy
This Autumn on your Mind  playlist on songza
A very neat font compilation here. (they're all free!)

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

2 comments :

  1. that's great that you are enjoying your new job, i like those hours, because you're right, no crazy mornings, nights or weekends, just straight up!

    pretty photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it pretty? I tried to find the source, but alas, the world of tumblr deprived the original person of their credit. Thanks to whomever you are!

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin