Createsque

Find me:

January Reality



By   Katherine Wilson      11:07 PM       


New year, new look!  I had some spare time over the holidays to take a critical look at the blog and I have started sprucing up, neatening and cleaning up borders columns and colors. I should really be tackling the ginormous mound of laundry that was put on hold over New Year and Christmas. Hey, it spawned some new outfit combinations! But now the reality of January has hit. Back to the grind. Thank goodness I have a four day weekend coming up in two weeks! T.W. and I hope to get out of town and take a mini-vaca for some recuperation. We haven't actually taken a real (relaxing) getaway since the honeymoon a year and a half ago. I cannot wait until July when I will have a whole NINE days off all at once over our anniversary! 

There is something about a new year that almost overwhelms me. The fact that so much happened in 2012 kind of puts me on edge for 2013 to start, but I know the Lord is good, that He provides, and that there will be true blessings, some hiccups, and disappointments, but there is always something greater to look forward to besides attempting to get healthy (real goal of mine , btw) and trying to take more pictures or get around to making all of the things we pin on pinterest. Do you set any kind of life-time goals for yourself? 

Some of mine are: 

1)  To start, run and maintain an online business of some kind that I can take anywhere T.W.'s ministry may take us.
2) To grow spiritually in Christ and continue moving forward in my sanctification, not growing stagnant. 
3) Get rid of hangups about making friends and connections, and just MAKE them! 

Whatever 2013 holds, I hope to bring this blog into a better tool for connecting with you all! I think there is something special about the fact that so many people can share glimpses of their lives with each other and offer encouragement, thoughts and inspiration hundreds, even thousands of miles away! Here's til the next post!

See ya!
- Kate

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

1 comment :

  1. I love your goals for this year...how are they coming along?
    Can't wait to see you get your shop up and running-I'm doing the same thing as soon as I graduate!

    stopping by from the blog hop; i think i'll stay awhile ;)

    Jamey

    www.wearesimplyanimated.com

    ReplyDelete

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin