Createsque

Find me:

Color Inspiration



By   Katherine Wilson      9:26 PM      Labels: , , , , , , ,  

Happy Almost Weekend to you all! I hope you have had a good week full of rewarding work, good time spent with family and friends and possibly some yummy food? Have you made anything createsque today? This evening I played with some textile patterns found at the New York public library digital gallery! If you have been reading my blog for a while you will already know how much I love pulling old photos and bits and pieces of design books into my blog design or posts. If you would like to peruse through some dusty pages of our createsque past click HERE

Have a good Friday! Oh, and it's the last few hours of pie day. You know, 3.14? I wish I had thought ahead and made one of these. It's what nerdy people do, don't you know? 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin