Createsque

Find me:

A Grad Photo Shoot



By   Katherine Wilson      11:39 AM      Labels: , , , , , , , , ,  
COPY RIGHT KSW


COPY RIGHT KSW


COPY RIGHT KSW



COPY RIGHT KSW



COPY RIGHT KSW





~`*'~

It has been forever since I pulled my camera out and took pictures. Thank goodness I was asked to take pictures for my sister C for her graduation shots. We went to the downtown area in a little town south of the queen city and a small church out in the country (see pictures with the white door). I love having pops of color in photos. They grab your attention and make for endless creative opportunities when you go to arrange them in collages or invitations. Anyone in the Charlotte area need some pictures taken? I had so much fun taking these I want to do more!


~`*'~



Photos property of Createsque, (Katherine Wilson) Please do not use without permission. If posting to other social media, please link back to this original source. Thanks!

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin