Createsque

Find me:

Wanderlust



By   Katherine Wilson      7:59 PM       


{flickr user thewaytoblue}






{unknown}


{pinterest find, original source unknown}

Last night I wandered through pictures of Bath, England. I truly think I would be able to survive and thrive if I were ripped away from the united states and plopped down in the middle of England. I know more about BBC shows than I do U.S. sitcoms, and my favorite authors tend to be British. In the Revolutionary war... I may have had a hard decision to make. I probably would have gone back to Britain! 
~`*'~
This warm spring weather has awakened some wanderlust. Especially after a little road trip the other day to Carthage, NC for T.W. to fill the pulpit of a church for one Sunday morning service. I wanted to keep driving east for the beach! We hope to make a road trip or two or three this summer for a couple days here and there. I would love to sample areas of the state we haven't been to before. Especially the North Carolina coast. 

Here's to wandering!
- Kate

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin