Createsque

Find me:

Lately...



By   Katherine Wilson      9:17 PM       




We're a mess. Don't you think? Our weekly schedule has gone on as usual - albeit a little soggily - as we have had rain and a whole week of cloudy days. The sun peeked through some this afternoon, and I feel a little less foggy-headed now. T.W. has papers and year end exams coming up, I am still plugging away at my job. I live for 5:00 or the weekend every day depending on how the day is going. I have found myself longing to change something. I think it may be the 9 month cycle my life has revolved around for the past 5 years. Every nine months I moved in or out of my dorm room, started afresh, or started a new job. It's getting to the 9 month point at this new job and now I wish I could just go ahead and start an online store and start working towards something new.

Moving in the next couple of months will be great. I think. I know it's no good to rely on something in this world to give me happiness, but I hope the move will at least give me a kick in the pants toward being more actively creative, opportunities for stating friendships, and maybe even some stress relief from being in such close proximity to a husband who has to study, or who doesn't always want to watch the same shows on Netflix as I do!

I have started feeling the itch to knit something. Maybe I'll try some of these things soon? I know people with babies coming in the fall, so this is the perfect time to find something cute and little to work on when I'm not working.

- Boy's cardigan "old man" gift set.
- unisex sheepy blanket.
- Pretty socks for the new mama to wear.
- Bobble sweater maybe for another year's wear.

I leave you with some pretty music to relax with:
Familiar by Nils Frahm on Grooveshark

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin