Createsque

Find me:

LUSH



By   Katherine Wilson      11:00 AM      Labels: , , , , , ,  
This time of year in the South it’s lush and beautiful. Green is everywhere, with a different feel than spring brought. The beauty is heavy. The leaves are deep green, like they are used to being on the trees and they are comfortable to stay for a while until fall. Humidity makes the air weighty and thick. The gardens some people plant grow, bear fruit and bring delicious fruits and vegetables. Everything is LUSH! I think this is why I enjoy the summer so much. This is the time of year I like to think of new things to try, new books for my reading list, and maybe a new pair of sunglasses to see the season through. The summer is starting for a lot of people now that school is almost out! Here are some things I thought could be themes for my summer.



L -  LEARN. Read some new books that expand my knowledge in an area I have interest. Maybe history, or an area of arts and crafts I haven’t tried yet. Watch documentaries on interesting things! Speaking of, I really got into this series on youtube recently.

U - USE. Use my gifts more! Play music, make more things, give my time and energy to something that will benefit my family and friends. Be useful!

S - SAVOR. At the moment I am looking forward to the next thing. The next day at work, the next weekend, the next holiday I get off. Our vacation coming up. Each stage in life has things that the next may not. Now is the time to savor what T.W. and I have right now, and be satisfied with what the Lord has given us. 

H- HEALTH. It’s time to be more active. I now have a job where I sit about 90% of the day and when I come home I rarely have the motivation to do anything but sit some more! It’s starting to take a toll on my summer clothes! Its time to get healthy! Run, walk, anything! Anyone who wants to join me? I would love some people to join in and help with the motivation.

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin