Createsque

Find me:

Packing up memories



By   Katherine Wilson      9:39 AM       
{image credit:: Hudson Gardner}

It's about time to start our move! We have been gradually packing some things into boxes this week. Books, decorations, winter clothes. I started organizing the bathroom things and threw out so many things! Who needs three year old lotion bottles and handmade jewelry that is starting to rust from age. I had forgotten about some things. Like some jewelry I had made for a 'blog store' where all of my jewelry was named after Austen characters and I only sold two pairs of earrings online. Afterwards I wore the remaining pieces and then forgot about them as my style changed. I suppose it wasn't meant to be. There are only so many characters in Austen's books, and I would have run out of names eventually! I mean, would you really want to wear a pair of earrings named after Mr. Collins? I didn't think so. 

On with the packing! 


About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin