Createsque

Find me:

Summer's End



By   Katherine Wilson      6:02 PM      Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  





Today is the unofficial end of summer, and what a summer it has been! We have moved, gone to Asheville for our second anniversary with our new puppy, and enjoyed the delicious treats made by sisters who had my maiden name! I had to send a photo on to my sisters who are still McMullens. Some day we'll all have to go back together and get a coffee and a muffin. We worked, spent a few weeks trying to get the puppy used to our house, and through a series of events determined we couldn't keep her in the house while we were gone. So, a line was put up, she played Houdini, and was hit by a car. Exit puppy. We were devastated. Especially since this was our first pet together, and I had never had a dog, ever. After many discussions we decided to forego another dog and got a kitty. She is the sweetest, quirkiest lap cat ever, and will be featured many times on here... just a warning! We went on a little trip to Charleston right before my birthday, but I was a dunce and didn't take any pictures. We were more concerned with finding parking half the time, and then something cool to drink the other half! I of course had to make a little trip in the anthropologie there, and got my favorite lipgloss/salve. Oh, and I finally have a smart phone! Like... a real one! Not those fake ones like before! Hooray for sprint deals!







Now that we are settled and content with our kitty, and the fall season is approaching I am feeling a little more like my old creative self. Keep a look out for a post on a project T.W. and I did together! I am still so proud of it every time I walk into our living room. :)
Here's a preview!




About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin