Createsque

Find me:

Kitty Wyn



By   Katherine Wilson      9:50 PM      Labels: , ,  

Her royal majesty Kitty Wyn, yawns in her favorite spot .... before we moved the living room around and took it away. 

I have to say, Wyn is the best pet I've ever had. She is the only one out of the six cats I've lived with (not all at once!) to be a lap kitty. She immediately wants to be in T.W.'s lap when he gets home, and she sleeps right next to me at night. She follows you around the house wanting attention and soft food. Here is where I admit it. She is our first child, and is spoiled as a result. She has the house to herself when we're gone, and when we come home she's ready waiting at the door... kind of like a dog! But her purrs lower our blood pressure, her presence calms us down after a long day, and she comes from where ever she is in the house when we play kitten sound clips on my phone. She may not be the brightest at times, but she makes up for it in love. Here's hoping we have you for many years to come kitty Wyn! 



About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin