Createsque

Find me:

Dairy Delights (Or, "What in the World am I doing with this blog!?")



By   Katherine Wilson      9:11 PM       
Ever have one of those moments where you sat down to write something, and you thought it was a good idea, but then halfway through thought: "What is this accomplishing!? Scrap it." 
I just had one of those moments. I was going to write a post about cheese. CHEESE. I'm not even lying. Your blog feed was about to be plagued with pictures of cheese balls. Creative ones, but still. CHEESE.
I think I have reached the point where I have no idea why I have this blog, what I want to write about, and why I keep trying to come back to this blog with lofty ambitions of becoming some famous writer. Rome twasn't built in a day. I know this. And I know I have little to offer in the whole "creative" blogosphere. Yet, my blog name has the word "create" in it.

There are a few things I hate. Inconsistency, comic sans and doing what everyone else is doing. Which is why I feel like I have some taste, but I can't bring myself to do what other bloggers do and enlist the help of sponsors to get traffic, or make my blog look like a cutesy/indie/mommy/abstract piece of CSS code. But. Out of that list, I hate inconsistency the most. And my inability to find a consistent, working theme to write about in this blog really bothers me. I don't believe I'm going to delete this blog. But there is a part of me that wants to reevaluate my thoughts, what makes them so important to me, and why I ever thought it was a good idea to put them in a blog. 

I think I'm going to have a summit meeting with myself. I'll have talks in my head, and let you know what we have concluded. What say you, self? 

Sounds good, self. 

Stay tuned for the conclusions of this summit. Too bad I can't give myself personalized water bottles, and five star presidential suite hotel stays. 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin