Createsque

Find me:

WNWR



By   Katherine Wilson      8:00 AM      Labels: , , , , , , , ,  
I am having the hardest time thinking of what I would like for Christmas this year! I have a few things that have been sitting in Etsy and Amazon wish lists for a while, and a few things I've been wanting to wear or try out. First, I have been watching way too many youtubers from Britain, and would love to try out something from Lush. Hey LUSH! If you send me a trial pack of something I would totally do a video review or blog post about it. I think there is actually a store down in Charleston, but I can't justify a drive down there just for bath products... or can I? 

So, that would go in my want category.

Next: a completely practical and needed computer sleeve for my new Asus. I would like something a little more interesting than the nubby one I found on Amazon, so I'll probably be hunting for this for a while. 
That goes in my need category.

I have been on Etsy way more than I should lately, but haven't really found anything reasonable for myself that makes me want to go grab my visa card and buy it. However, I have been wanting a practical necklace that I could wear every day to go with everything. This necklace from juliegarland looks like it would fit the bill! And for $30 I think it's a good investment for a signature piece that's worn every day.
There's the wear category.

And last, I have been haunting this book on my goodreads list for a long time. I live in a town where the library is slow to get new books, so there's no way to actually read this without buying it. I think I may just have to ask for it for Christmas. Obviously, this is my read category. 

What are your Want, Need, Wear, Read categories? How many of you use this for your Christmas gift giving categories when shopping for other people? 

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin