Createsque

Find me:

2014 THE YEAR OF INTENTION



By   Katherine Wilson      7:12 PM      Labels: , , , , , , , , ,  

This is what my desk/bed/couch usually looks like this time of year. I get out the previous year's planner out and I start filling in info that needs to carry over to the coming year, and thinking of new ways to be organized. I consider myself a fairly organized person, but this year I would like to make an extra effort and be more conscious and intentional. I think my theme word this year is going to be intentional. I don't typically make new years resolutions, but I like the idea of having a word that drives everything I do. So, here goes something! 

This year I may try to get into Project life. I am not nearly as organized as a lot of people starting out with it are, so it may be a rough start. I have no materials, sleeves, or notebooks yet, but I still have not decided if I want to go with the typical Becky Higgins style, or a more relaxed formless version like this  that is not so uber planned out and perfect looking. 
At the moment I am just going to start using 3x5 cards and chronicle our lives that way while I make up my mind. 

This year is going to be a big year for T.W. and I. He is finishing up his last year of school, and I will be attempting to get healthy, learn how to be a (future) pastor's wife, and keep my sanity as I work another year in the financial world. We will be making some very important decisions (hopefully!) by the end of 2014 and it could mean some huge changes. Maybe even moving out of state! As a family called to the ministry T.W. could take a call at a church a few counties or states away, so I feel that building good organizational habits now will make anything that comes our way an easier process. Our last moving process was a little more confusing and frustrating than I would have liked it to be. 

What is this year going to bring you? Are there big changes ahead, or a 365 day period of unknown possibilities? I like new beginnings and changes. Do you? 

Sie lieben es, 
(Love to you)

Kate

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin