Createsque

Find me:

The whole reason I've been gone:



By   Katherine Wilson      4:10 PM       
There are some times when you fall off the face of the planet with no explanation and that's ok.
 I have had continuous issues with my laptop's display blinking in and out and have not found any resolution. It is to the point where I am going to have to mail this piece of (expensive, not very old) junk to the manufacturer while it is still under warranty and have it looked at. I have hardly used this piece of technology since I bought it because it has caused so many issues. I thought "maybe I'll find the answer online and be able to fix it myself. I even called india and spoke with two different dudes over the phone. One who was pretty much a jerk, but I had to do what he said because it was my last resort. Then I procrastinated. And I never posted anything after April because I was so frustrated that I bought a brand new laptop and it didn't work properly. I only get on pinterest and sometimes read blogs with it and that is very rare. I thought when I bought it that I would get back into blogging and writing, and maybe start trying to get an etsy shop started, but all this thing has brought me was aggrivation. And why did I never send it off?
Because I am a control freak. I can't stand to have something out of my control. And you know what it has brought me? Frustration and anger and bitterness and no blogging, no writing, no etsy shop preparations. I have stalled myself out.
 
So the moral of the story is… ask for help. Admit that you need help, and just mail your screwed up computer to the manufacturer… especially when you bought it and it already had issues.

About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin