Createsque

Find me:

Sweet Buys for Fall under $20!



By   Katherine Wilson      3:49 PM      Labels: , , , ,  



It's the day after Halloween and Christmas is out in stores in full force. No music rocking around the Christmas tree yet, but gosh. I saw so many cart fulls of Christmas decorations! And we still have November to get through! So, I thought I would put together a little list of things I have been looking at in my etsy/web-store wanderings. We're still in fall, so let's shop like it! These could also double up as gifts if you're looking for someone who has a November birthday!



1. Rainy Day Regal Scarf on ModCloth {$17/99}
Why?: Because it's got umbrellas. Perfect for a cloudy blustery autumn day! 
Why?: I love autumn scents. Anything good smelling immediately puts me in a better mood. Aromatherapy is real people. 
3. Cabana Bracelet on ModCloth {$9/99}
Why?: Well, if you pull for a certain school whose colors are orange you could buy this for a friend. But I just like that it's on sale and cute!
Why?: I am on a major fox kick right now. It's kind of bad.
Why?: If you don't want to carry your whole purse on autumn outings to hayrides and corn-mazes, this is a great alternative. Especially if you carry a smaller cross body purse. 
Why?: Because they go with the scarf, of course!




About Katherine Wilson

Katherine is your typical white female who likes pumpkin spice lattes, anything fall scented, and the color 'mint'. But She also is the wife of a seminary student and a woman who strives to live a creative life for the glory of her maker. Now ain't that somethin' different?

No comments :

Post a Comment

In this fast world we live in I know it sometimes takes a lot to stop and comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note! It truly makes my day!


Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow by Email

Translate

Bloglovin' Friends!

Follow on Bloglovin